Are you looking for bus tickets from Almafuerte to Comodoro Rivadavia round-trip? With TicketOnline you can search through the main Argentinian bus companies. You will be able to buy online at the best prices available, your bus tickets to Comodoro Rivadavia and to choose the time at the lowest price. The purchase is absolutely secure and reliable, and we guarantee you the best prices on bus tickets from Almafuerte by bus, to Comodoro Rivadavia. You can buy your ticket at the top of this page Thank you for choosing TicketOnline.
Information about Almafuerte:
Almafuerte is the gateway to the Calamuchita Valley and welcomes visitors only 15 kilometers from the city of Río Tercero and 100 kilometers from the capital of Cordoba.
Almafuerte River Beach
Located 3 km from the city, on Provincial Route 6 (Córdoba) is the Municipal River of Almafuerte. The clarity of its waters and the shadows of its old groves make it an ideal place to enjoy with the family. It has camping areas, electricity, tables and benches, grills, supply, children's games and a large swimming pool, with daily activities for children and adults. On weekends it has shows.
Beach of the Piedras Moras Lake
On the shore of Lake Piedras Moras there are several beaches (concessioned) that have services of bar, restaurant, public baths, barbecue and sailing boat school (since the use of motorized boats is not allowed).
Over 800 m of fine sandy beach visitors can enjoy 7 hostels intended to offer the tourist gastronomy services, both day and night. The hostels complement their gastronomic menu with shows for all ages. During the day and night visitors enjoy live music, themed dinners, beach games for children, recitals, kayaking and / or sailing rides, sporting events, among other entertainment. The most prominent are:
· Multi-Event Space Purple Point. Intended for multiple uses, it is born from the need to have a room for the organization of social, cultural, musical, artistic, educational and business events. Institutions, companies and private companies have a place of unique characteristics due to the environment and landscape that surround it, both from its gallery and from inside the lounge you can see the lake with black stones as an immutable witness of singular beauty.
· Sailing Club. Created to promote and encourage sailing sports and water sports.
It includes the most relevant buildings and places in the town:
· La Ventura Estancia helmet: the construction dates from the beginning of the second decade of the last century. The owner of the same was Dr. Pedro C Molina, founder of the city. The stay has an area of 300 hectares. It was divided into several fields, which each had a house and rooms for each of the stalls, namely: visitor's house, driver's house and caregivers' house.
Ten of the hectares near the farm were dedicated to vineyards and its west side was destined to other fruits. These crops were irrigated by a ditch that Molina had built in 1886 and whose water intake existed 10 km. Water above the Third River.
· Los Cerritos: last foothills of the Condor mountain ranges. Its constitution is basaltic stone, so at some point it was exploited to extract stone material destined for construction.
It was that it served as a rest to the troops of the Riojan leader Facundo Quiroga days before the battle of Oncativo in 1830.
· Casa Carranza: old town of La Plata del Cerrillo, by Don Eugenio Carranza. Its primitive construction dates from approximately I885. It worked as a courier post and as one of the first shops of General Branches in the area.
· Canal Molina: its construction took 6 years 1886-1892. Within the infrastructure of its construction there were originally five aqueducts and a tunnel in living rock that was carried out to achieve this purpose.
The original layout of this irrigation canal was devised by the City Founder, Dr. Pedro C. Molina. It is said that he himself made the measurements and precise calculations and had to occupy specialized labor for its construction. In its beginnings, its length was approximately 30 km, as it reached the entrance of Río Tercero. Today it reaches 12 km.
· San Pedro Apostle Church: its construction responds to the desire of the Founder of the City, whose sketches are attributed to him. Eng. Juan Krounfuss and Eduardo del Rosso worked on the construction of it on architectural lines, with strong details of the Romanesque-Italian style. The physical disappearance of Dr. Pedro C. Molina made the construction be delayed.
Unlike other temples in the area, the Church of the Apostle San Pedro presents particular characteristics of a Cathedral. The remains of the Founder of the City rest in the Temple Atrium.
· Camiare Museum: It works in the old Train Station, since the 90s. There exists an interesting amount of archaeological and paleontological pieces, as well as everything that existed at the Railway Station when it was in operation, in full swing of the City.
Information about Comodoro Rivadavia:
Comodoro Rivadavia (also known by the simple name of Comodoro), is an Argentine city located within the province of Chubut, and is the most populous city in the province (with more than 170,000 inhabitants).
Comodoro Rivadavia is close to other locations such as: El Sombrero, Los Altares, Las Plumas, Trelew, Rawson, Bustamante Bay, Caleta Olivia, Cañadón Seco, Pico Truncado, Las Heras and Sarmiento, among many other locations in the Argentine Patagonia.
Although it is not mainly characterized by tourism, for some years now the City has invested in the development of this area, and over the years, tourism and the number of visitors has been increasing. Some of the most visited points when traveling to Comodoro Rivadavia are: the National Petroleum Museum, the San Jorge Lighthouse, the Comodoro Rivadavia Cultural Center, the San Juan Bosco Cathedral, and the Ferroportuario Museum, among many other points of interest. It is also normal to carry out activities such as sighting of different marine species.
It has a bus terminal (also called Lieutenant General Angel), located in the center of the city, on 25 de Mayo streets and the Gil Álvarez passage. Some of the most requested and popular companies are: Andesmar, Cóndor Estrella, Tramat, Vía Bariloche, ETAP and El Pingüino, among many other companies.
We give you some recommendations if you plan to travel to Comodoro Rivadavia:
- Don't forget to visit The Petrified Forest !!
- We recommend taking a tour of Caleta Córdova, a small and beautiful fishing district, you can also find some places to eat there. Also, during the weekends, it is where the fishermen's fair takes place
- The popular viewpoint of Cerro Chenque is also highly recommended
- The city's waterfront offers a certain gastronomic offer and is very nice for a walk
Here you can find information about the Comodoro Rivadavia Terminal.