Are you looking for bus tickets from Almafuerte (Córdoba) to Mendoza round-trip? With TicketOnline you can search through the main Argentinian bus companies. You will be able to buy online at the best prices available, your bus tickets to Mendoza and to choose the time at the lowest price. The purchase is absolutely secure and reliable, and we guarantee you the best prices on bus tickets from Almafuerte (Córdoba) by bus, to Mendoza. You can buy your ticket at the top of this page Thank you for choosing TicketOnline.
Information about Almafuerte (Córdoba):
Almafuerte is the gateway to the Calamuchita Valley and welcomes visitors only 15 kilometers from the city of Río Tercero and 100 kilometers from the capital of Cordoba.
Almafuerte River Beach
Located 3 km from the city, on Provincial Route 6 (Córdoba) is the Municipal River of Almafuerte. The clarity of its waters and the shadows of its old groves make it an ideal place to enjoy with the family. It has camping areas, electricity, tables and benches, grills, supply, children's games and a large swimming pool, with daily activities for children and adults. On weekends it has shows.
Beach of the Piedras Moras Lake
On the shore of Lake Piedras Moras there are several beaches (concessioned) that have services of bar, restaurant, public baths, barbecue and sailing boat school (since the use of motorized boats is not allowed).
Over 800 m of fine sandy beach visitors can enjoy 7 hostels intended to offer the tourist gastronomy services, both day and night. The hostels complement their gastronomic menu with shows for all ages. During the day and night visitors enjoy live music, themed dinners, beach games for children, recitals, kayaking and / or sailing rides, sporting events, among other entertainment. The most prominent are:
· Multi-Event Space Purple Point. Intended for multiple uses, it is born from the need to have a room for the organization of social, cultural, musical, artistic, educational and business events. Institutions, companies and private companies have a place of unique characteristics due to the environment and landscape that surround it, both from its gallery and from inside the lounge you can see the lake with black stones as an immutable witness of singular beauty.
· Sailing Club. Created to promote and encourage sailing sports and water sports.
It includes the most relevant buildings and places in the town:
· La Ventura Estancia helmet: the construction dates from the beginning of the second decade of the last century. The owner of the same was Dr. Pedro C Molina, founder of the city. The stay has an area of 300 hectares. It was divided into several fields, which each had a house and rooms for each of the stalls, namely: visitor's house, driver's house and caregivers' house.
Ten of the hectares near the farm were dedicated to vineyards and its west side was destined to other fruits. These crops were irrigated by a ditch that Molina had built in 1886 and whose water intake existed 10 km. Water above the Third River.
· Los Cerritos: last foothills of the Condor mountain ranges. Its constitution is basaltic stone, so at some point it was exploited to extract stone material destined for construction.
It was that it served as a rest to the troops of the Riojan leader Facundo Quiroga days before the battle of Oncativo in 1830.
· Casa Carranza: old town of La Plata del Cerrillo, by Don Eugenio Carranza. Its primitive construction dates from approximately I885. It worked as a courier post and as one of the first shops of General Branches in the area.
· Canal Molina: its construction took 6 years 1886-1892. Within the infrastructure of its construction there were originally five aqueducts and a tunnel in living rock that was carried out to achieve this purpose.
The original layout of this irrigation canal was devised by the City Founder, Dr. Pedro C. Molina. It is said that he himself made the measurements and precise calculations and had to occupy specialized labor for its construction. In its beginnings, its length was approximately 30 km, as it reached the entrance of Río Tercero. Today it reaches 12 km.
· San Pedro Apostle Church: its construction responds to the desire of the Founder of the City, whose sketches are attributed to him. Eng. Juan Krounfuss and Eduardo del Rosso worked on the construction of it on architectural lines, with strong details of the Romanesque-Italian style. The physical disappearance of Dr. Pedro C. Molina made the construction be delayed.
Unlike other temples in the area, the Church of the Apostle San Pedro presents particular characteristics of a Cathedral. The remains of the Founder of the City rest in the Temple Atrium.
· Camiare Museum: It works in the old Train Station, since the 90s. There exists an interesting amount of archaeological and paleontological pieces, as well as everything that existed at the Railway Station when it was in operation, in full swing of the City.
Information about Mendoza:
Mendoza is a province of Argentina, located in western Argentina. It's the fifth most populated province in the country (with 1.7 million inhabitants) and the seventh when it comes to size. The capital of the province is the city of Mendoza, and it's located to the east of the Andes, and very close to the capital of the neighboring country, Santiago de Chile.
It is very popular for young people of Mendoza to vacation on Chilean beaches, and for young Chileans to visit the capital of Mendoza. Mendoza is one of the most visited Argentinian cities in the country. The province is also characterized by its wine production and all related products to this industry. It is the city with the most visitors and the largest number of inhabitants in the Cuyo Region of Argentina.
Some of the most visited and popular touristic points of Mendoza are: Parque San Martín, Plaza Independencia and Cerro de la Gloria. It is also very common to do different tours and wine tastings at different wineries, wine cellars, in the vicinity of the city, they are usually located in Luján de Cuyo. Some of the most famous wineries in Mendoza are: Bodega Tierras Altas, Pulenta Estate Winery, Bodega Ruca Malen and Bodega Carmelo Patti among many others.
When traveling and visiting the city of Mendoza, it's very common to also visit some other nearby locations such as: San Rafael, Tunuyán, Malargüe, Santiago de Chile (Chile), Valparaíso (Chile), San Juan and San Luis, we note that they are usually locations in the Cuyo region and in Chile, due to the proximity.
Here you can find information about the Mendoza Bus Terminal.