Are you looking for bus tickets from Buenos Aires to San Francisco round-trip? With TicketOnline you can search through the main Argentinian bus companies. You will be able to buy online at the best prices available, your bus tickets to San Francisco and to choose the time at the lowest price. The purchase is absolutely secure and reliable, and we guarantee you the best prices on bus tickets from Buenos Aires by bus, to San Francisco. You can buy your ticket at the top of this page Thank you for choosing TicketOnline.
Information about Buenos Aires:
The City of Buenos Aires, also called CABA (or Autonomous City of Buenos Aires), is, by far, the most visited city in the country. It also has the Bus Terminal from where more buses leave and arrive more throughout Argentina, the Retiro Bus Terminal Station, although it has other terminals such as Liniers Terminal, Morón Terminal, Saaverda Bridge and San Just to name some of the busiest.
If you plan to travel to Buenos Aires by bus, some points you can not miss are: La Boca, Plaza Francia, Avenida de Mayo, Recoleta, the Metropolitan Cathedral, Basilica of the Blessed Sacrament, football stadiums such as "The Monumental" or "La Bombonera", Puerto Madero, San Telmo, and many other points of interest, is a city with many activities and points of interest to travel.
On this same page you can buy your tickets online, with the option of paying by credit card and in installments.
Tips on the Retiro Bus Terminal, Buenos Aires:
The Retirement Terminal is located around 300 meters from the Retiro Railway Station. Buses depart from the Terminal with destinations to almost all Argentine provinces and to numerous neighboring countries in Argentina.
The Terminal has about 390 meters and 3 different levels. The first level of the Terminal (ground floor) is where the parcel services, parking (parking) and other services are located. The second level is where the long-distance buses leave, where the departure and arrival platforms are located, also at this level are the commercial premises. The third and last floor is where the ticket offices to buy tickets and the bank are located.
Some more information about the Retirement Terminal: the number of reports from the Terminal is +54 11 4310-0700, the email is email@example.com
We give you some tips if you plan to travel to Buenos Aires:
- You must visit the most emblematic neighborhoods of the city: La Boca, San Telmo, Palermo, Puerto Madero, Belgrano
- Don't forget to visit the Art Museum
- Remember that Buenos Aires is a very large city, and like every large Latin American city, it has somewhat high levels of insecurity. Do not neglect your belongings, or walk through non-tourist areas at night!
- It is ideal to travel during Easter, as there is not so much crowding, but still, there is a gastronomic and tourist offer
- Some other safety recommendations are: do not change money on the street, pay with change in taxis
- Remember that there are buses / microphones 24 hours a day, and the metro / subway stations close at around 10:30 p.m.
- We recommend not taking taxis in the street, better order it by phone, to make sure it is not a fake one
- Remember that the size of the City is really immense, and we recommend walking it, so take good shoes to explore this beautiful city
- We recommend, if possible, visiting the neighborhood of La Boca, and the stadiums of the most popular football teams in Argentina, River Plate and Boca Juniors, if you can witness a "classic" (match between Boca vs River) it would be ideal
- Some emblematic sites of the City that we recommend to visit are: Cafe Tortoni, Botanical Garden, Los Bosques de Palermo, Caminito, Avenida 9 de Julio (and the Obelisk)
Information about San Francisco:
In this informative section, we give you information about the trip by bus from San Francisco: ticket prices, arrival and departure times of buses, most popular destinations to and from San Francisco, companies that make the journey, route map, comparison of prices and companies, selection of service category (bed, half bed, total bed and more) ... So you can choose the most convenient and cheap ticket!
San Francisco is a city in Argentina located in the center of the country, and in turn, at the eastern end of the Province of Córdoba, very close to the border with the Province of Santa Fe. Some of the most requested routes to and from San Francisco They are: San Francisco - Córdoba, San Francisco - Buenos Aires, San Francisco - Mendoza, Mendoza - San Francisco, Córdoba - San Francisco, Buenos Aires - San Francisco, San Francisco - Santa Fe and Rosario - San Francisco, among other routes.
San Francisco is a Cordovan town that has been characterized, almost historically, mainly by agro-livestock production (also typical of the area where this town is located), and over the years this production has diversified and the agro-livestock industry lost certain weight. Although, as we have just mentioned, it is not a tourist-oriented town, it does have a good number of travelers who visit it, and according to different recent studies, the number of visitors has been increasing.
Some of the most requested companies for the San Francisco, Córdoba - Mendoza tour are: Andesmar, among other companies.