Are you looking for bus tickets from Buenos Aires to Santa Rosa round-trip? With TicketOnline you can search through the main Argentinian bus companies. You will be able to buy online at the best prices available, your bus tickets to Santa Rosa and to choose the time at the lowest price. The purchase is absolutely secure and reliable, and we guarantee you the best prices on bus tickets from Buenos Aires by bus, to Santa Rosa. You can buy your ticket at the top of this page Thank you for choosing TicketOnline.
Information about Buenos Aires:
The City of Buenos Aires, also called CABA (or Autonomous City of Buenos Aires), is, by a great difference, the most visited city in the country, as well as the most populated. It also has the Bus Terminal from where more buses leave and arrive more throughout Argentina, the Retiro Bus Terminal Station, although it has other terminals such as the Liniers Terminal, the Morón Terminal, the Puente Saaverda Terminal and the San Terminal Fair, to name a few of the busiest.
If you plan to travel to Buenos Aires by bus, some points that you cannot miss are: La Boca, Plaza Francia, Avenida de Mayo, Recoleta, the Metropolitan Cathedral, Basilica of the Santísimo Sacramento, soccer stadiums such as "El Monumental" or "La Bombonera", Puerto Madero, San Telmo, and many other points of interest, is a city with many activities and points of interest to visit.
On this same page you can buy your tickets online, with the option of paying by credit card and in installments.
Tips on the Retiro Bus Terminal, Buenos Aires:
The Retiro Terminal is located around 300 meters from the Retiro Railway Station. From the Terminal buses depart with destinations to almost all Argentine provinces and to numerous neighboring countries of Argentina.
The Terminal has around 390 meters and 3 different levels. The first level of the Terminal (ground floor) is where the parcel services, parking and other services are located. The second level is from where the long-distance buses depart, where the departure and arrival platforms are located, also at this level are the commercial premises. The third and last floor is where the box office to buy tickets and the bank are located.
Some more information about the Retirement Terminal: the number of reports from the Terminal is +54 11 4310-0700, the email is firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer you some tips if you plan to travel to Buenos Aires:
- You must visit the most emblematic neighborhoods of the city: La Boca, San Telmo, Palermo, Puerto Madero, Belgrano
- Don't forget to visit the Art Museum
- Remember that Buenos Aires is a very large city, and like any large Latin American city, it has somewhat high levels of insecurity. Do not neglect your belongings, or stroll through non-tourist areas at night!
- It is ideal to travel during Easter, since there is not so much crowding, but still, gastronomic and tourist offer
- Some other safety recommendations are: do not change money on the street, pay with change in taxis, better to take taxis ordered by phone than to take them on the street
- Remember that there are buses / microphones 24 hours a day, and the metro / subway stations close at around 10:30 p.m.
- We recommend not taking taxis on the street, better ask for it by phone, to make sure it is not a fake one
- Remember that the size of the city is really immense, and we recommend walking it, so wear good shoes to explore this beautiful city
- We recommend, if possible, visit the neighborhood of La Boca, and the stadiums of the most popular soccer teams in Argentina, River Plate and Boca Juniors, if you can witness a "classic" (match between Boca vs River) it would be ideal if you want to witness a classic and emblematic show of the country
- Some emblematic places of the City that we recommend visiting are: Cafe Tortoni, Botanical Garden, Los Bosques de Palermo, Caminito, Avenida 9 de Julio (where the famous Obelisk is located). There really are many more places, it's always a good idea to ask the locals!
Information about Santa Rosa:
Santa Rosa is an Argentine city located in the center-west of La Pampa Province, which, in turn, is located in the center of the country. Santa Rosa is the Capital of La Pampa, and has around 100,000 inhabitants, making it the 10th most populous city in the country.
A curiosity of the city is that it is located right between the so-called "Pampa Seca" and "Pampa Humeda". Some towns that are close to Santa Rosa are: Realicó, Trenque Lauquén, Macachín, General Acha, La Reforma, Santa Isabel, Victorica and Salliqueló, among other cities.
Although it is not one of the cities that receives more visits of the tourist type, the number of visitors to the city has been increasing over the years. Some of the most visited and popular points when traveling to Santa Rosa are: The Parque Luro Provincial Reserve, The Spanish Theater, The Provincial Museum of Arts, The Holland Tourist Resort, The Casino Club Santa Rosa and the popular Plaza San Martín, among many other points of interest.
Activities such as excursions or walks are also usually carried out, such as visits to the Lihué Calel National Park or the Luro Park Reserve.
We offer you some travel tips, in case you plan to travel to Santa Rosa:
- We recommend visiting the Laguna Don Tomas Recreational Complex
- The National Historical Archive is another point of interest often ignored
- If you have the time, we recommend visiting the Lihué Calel National Park (about 230 km from Santa Rosa)
- We also recommend visiting the town of General Pico, about 150 kilometers from Santa Rosa