Are you looking for bus tickets from Buenos Aires to Villa Giardino round-trip? With TicketOnline you can search through the main Argentinian bus companies. You will be able to buy online at the best prices available, your bus tickets to Villa Giardino and to choose the time at the lowest price. The purchase is absolutely secure and reliable, and we guarantee you the best prices on bus tickets from Buenos Aires by bus, to Villa Giardino. You can buy your ticket at the top of this page Thank you for choosing TicketOnline.
Information about Buenos Aires:
The Province of Buenos Aires is one of the twenty-three provinces of Argentina, and it is located in the central-western region of the country. The City of Buenos Aires is the capital of the country, and at the same time the capital city of the Province of Buenos Aires, is the city of La Plata. It should be noted that the City of Buenos Aires, is the city that receives the largest number of visitors in the country, by a major difference, and also the most populated. There's more than 15 million inhabitants, this, in terms of percentages, represents 40% of the country's population.
Most of the population and tourism are concentrated in the urban core of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, also known as CABA or Bs. As. Another interesting fact about Buenos Aires, is that it's the third most populated city of Latin America, with more than 15 million inhabitants, only behind Mexico City and São Paulo (Brazil).
Some of the most popular and most visited points and touristic attractions of the City of Buenos Aires are: Catedral Metropolitana, Basílica del Santísimo Sacramento, Teatro Colón, Bosques de Palermo, MALBA, neighbourhoods such as Palermo and Recoleta, the Avenida (avenue) 9 de Julio (where the iconic Obelisco is located) and the Parque 3 de Febrero, among others local landmarks.
The Retiro Bus Terminal, during high season, is estimated to receive around 2,000 buses daily, both from destinations within the country, and from international destinations.
Information about Villa Giardino:
Known as the "The Garden of Punilla", Villa Giardino is a mountain enclave just an hour from Cordoba Capital that is full of flowers and trees along all its roads.
Here are some of the attractions you can not miss in Villa Giardino:
- Molino de Thea, is a viewpoint on the banks of the Rio Grande de Punilla and from there you can see a great view. With the passage of time it took a great tourist importance for the area.
- Our Lady of Mercy Chapel, located in the La Cañada area, this chapel was built in 1770, for the veneration of Our Lady of Mercy. Religious Tourism
- The Village: Tierra de Duendes, is a theme park to travel with specific roads and stations.
- Our Lady of Lourdes Church, located on San Martín Avenue. Headquarters of the parish of the Villa. Religious Tourism
- The Camino de Los Artesanos, known and characteristic dirt road, linking the city with the neighboring town of La Cumbre through a walk with crafts, gastronomy accompanied by a beautiful landscape. It is accessed from Villa Giardino through Avenida San Martín until you find an indicator sign, turn to the left.
- El Portecelo Natural Ecological Reserve and Spa, which are located on the San Francisco River, municipal spa and nature reserve.