Are you looking for bus tickets from Catriel to Mendoza round-trip? With TicketOnline you can search through the main Argentinian bus companies. You will be able to buy online at the best prices available, your bus tickets to Mendoza and to choose the time at the lowest price. The purchase is absolutely secure and reliable, and we guarantee you the best prices on bus tickets from Catriel by bus, to Mendoza. You can buy your ticket at the top of this page Thank you for choosing TicketOnline.
Information about Catriel:
The City of Catriel is located in the north of the Province of Río Negro, bordering the Province of La Pampa. It is a fairly small city, considering the number of inhabitants, which does not exceed 20,000.
It is known for its important oil activity, it is one of the most important oil fields in the country, it is also characterized by activities related to the extraction of natural gas, although Catriel is mostly characterized by oil extraction, so most people that are transported to Catriel are related in some way or another to this activity.
Some towns near Catriel are: 25 de Mayo, Casa de Piedra, General Roca, Cutral Co, Neuquén, La Reforma and Chos Malal.
Here you can find information about Catriel Terminal.
The distance between Mendoza City and Catriel, in the Province of Río Negro, traveling by bus, is approximately 700 kilometers.
By selecting, above in the search engine, the city of origin and destination, and the desired date to travel, you can buy tickets for Mendoza - Catriel and Catriel - Mendoza by bus.
We give you some tips if you plan to travel to Catriel:
- We recommend visiting, if you have enough time, Valle de La Luna
- Another point often ignored is El Mirador Ceferino, we recommend it
- It is a perfect place for activities such as mountain biking, horseback riding or crossings, due to its wide spaces and natural charm
- Adventure tourism is very common in this town, such as trekking
- If you are interested in activities of the nautical type, we recommend visiting (about 50 km from Catriel) The Stone House Dam
It is possible to travel with long distance bus companies: Andesmar, among other companies.
Information about Mendoza:
The City of Mendoza is an Argentine city located within the homonymous province. The city is located in the north of the Province, and is one of the most visited cities with the highest population within the country, it is the most visited and with more inhabitants of the famous Cuyo region of the country. It is very close to towns such as Santiago de Chile, San Rafael, San Juan, San Luis, Córdoba and La Rioja.
The city is characterized by its semi-desert climate that makes the province perfect for the wine industry, and its greater attractiveness and economic activities also go hand in hand with the wine industry, it is also known as the International Wine Capital.
On this same page you can buy your tickets online, with the option of paying by credit card and in installments.
Tips on the City of Mendoza Bus Terminal (Terminal del Sol):
The Mendoza bus terminal is located relatively close to the city center, is located about 6 blocks from the famous Plaza Independencia, which is located in the city center. Already from the same bus terminal in Mendoza it is possible to take different urban bus groups to go almost anywhere in the city, it is also possible to find taxis outside the terminal. The terminal's phone number is (0261) 431-5000
Some of the most recommended hotels in the city are: the NH Mendoza Hotel, the Sheraton Hotel, the Park Hyatt Hotel, and the Diplomatic Hotel, among many others.
As we mentioned earlier, Mendoza has a very developed wine industry, so visiting Mendoza is also useful to tour and tour different wineries, some of the most popular are: the Trapiche Winery, Norton Winery, Zuccardi Winery and Catena Zapata Winery , among many others, and different wineries usually located in areas such as the Uco Valley and Luján de Cuyo, although they are also found in other areas.
We give you some tips in case you plan to travel to Mendoza:
- Mendoza is a province that produces a lot of wine and of very high quality, in fact it is one of the largest producers on the continent, YOU MUST VISIT AT LEAST ONE WINERY (Norton, Zuccardi, La Rural, Trapiche, Trivento, Flichman, and more !)
- Remember that many of the wineries need a previous reservation
- Remember that in summer the sun in Mendoza, and the region of which can be very suffocating if you are not accustomed
- If you travel in winter, we also recommend visiting one of the famous ski centers on the outskirts of the city
- If you want to make the Route of the High Mountains (The road to Penitentes, Puente del Inca, Cristo Redentor, Aconcagua), in your own car, in winter (we recommend) remember to take chains as a precaution
- An avenue in the center with a lot of "night movement" is Arístides Villanueva, while "the bowling area" is located in Chacras de Coria (Luján)
- We recommend, if you have enough time, visit locations such as San Rafael, Potrerillos or Atuel
- Other recommended locations are Villavicencio and Cacheuta (Las Termas)
- Many people choose to travel during the popular La Vendimia Festival (last week of February and first of March)