Are you looking for bus tickets from Córdoba to Almafuerte round-trip? With TicketOnline you can search through the main Argentinian bus companies. You will be able to buy online at the best prices available, your bus tickets to Almafuerte and to choose the time at the lowest price. The purchase is absolutely secure and reliable, and we guarantee you the best prices on bus tickets from Córdoba by bus, to Almafuerte. You can buy your ticket at the top of this page Thank you for choosing TicketOnline.
Córdoba > Mendoza
Córdoba > Paraná
Córdoba > Resistencia
Córdoba > Rosario
Córdoba > Salta
Córdoba > San Juan
Córdoba > Santiago del Estero
Mendoza > San Luis
Buenos Aires > Córdoba
Mendoza > Neuquén
Rosario > Bariloche
Bariloche > La Pampa
Mendoza > Tucuman
Tucuman > Salta
Information about Córdoba:
The province of Córdoba is the second province with the largest number of inhabitants in the country, behind only Buenos Aires, and the city of Cordoba is the largest city in Argentina, with around 3.3 million inhabitants and an area of 580 square kilometers. The province is located in the central Argentina, and the city of Córdoba, at the same time, is located in the northern centre of the province. Its capital is the City of Córdoba (also popularly called CBA) and is, as we mentioned before, one of the most important cities in the country.
Córdoba has a Bus Terminal (also called "La Nueva Terminal" (The New Terminal) ) that consists of 2 buildings connected through a tunnel. The Córdoba Bus Terminal is located in the Nueva Córdoba neighborhood within the City of Córdoba. Here you can read more about the Córdoba Bus Terminal.
As an interesting fact of the province of Córdoba, the Province is the second largest in the country (in size), also behind the Buenos Aires Province. In recent years - as the statistics show - the province and its different tourist attractions have seen a general increase in terms of visitors and travelers.
Some of the most visited touristic points of the City of Córdoba are: the famous "Iglesia de Los Capuchinos", Los Terrones, Museo Histórico UNC Manzana Jesuítica and Valle de Calamuchita, among other natural attractions.
When visiting the city of Cordoba, it is also popular to visit other nearby cities such as: Villa María, Río Cuarto, La Falda and Villa Carlos Paz.
Information about Almafuerte:
Almafuerte is the gateway to the Calamuchita Valley and welcomes visitors only 15 kilometers from the city of Río Tercero and 100 kilometers from the capital of Cordoba.
Almafuerte River Beach
Located 3 km from the city, on Provincial Route 6 (Córdoba) is the Municipal River of Almafuerte. The clarity of its waters and the shadows of its old groves make it an ideal place to enjoy with the family. It has camping areas, electricity, tables and benches, grills, supply, children's games and a large swimming pool, with daily activities for children and adults. On weekends it has shows.
Beach of the Piedras Moras Lake
On the shore of Lake Piedras Moras there are several beaches (concessioned) that have services of bar, restaurant, public baths, barbecue and sailing boat school (since the use of motorized boats is not allowed).
Over 800 m of fine sandy beach visitors can enjoy 7 hostels intended to offer the tourist gastronomy services, both day and night. The hostels complement their gastronomic menu with shows for all ages. During the day and night visitors enjoy live music, themed dinners, beach games for children, recitals, kayaking and / or sailing rides, sporting events, among other entertainment. The most prominent are:
· Multi-Event Space Purple Point. Intended for multiple uses, it is born from the need to have a room for the organization of social, cultural, musical, artistic, educational and business events. Institutions, companies and private companies have a place of unique characteristics due to the environment and landscape that surround it, both from its gallery and from inside the lounge you can see the lake with black stones as an immutable witness of singular beauty.
· Sailing Club. Created to promote and encourage sailing sports and water sports.
It includes the most relevant buildings and places in the town:
· La Ventura Estancia helmet: the construction dates from the beginning of the second decade of the last century. The owner of the same was Dr. Pedro C Molina, founder of the city. The stay has an area of 300 hectares. It was divided into several fields, which each had a house and rooms for each of the stalls, namely: visitor's house, driver's house and caregivers' house.
Ten of the hectares near the farm were dedicated to vineyards and its west side was destined to other fruits. These crops were irrigated by a ditch that Molina had built in 1886 and whose water intake existed 10 km. Water above the Third River.
· Los Cerritos: last foothills of the Condor mountain ranges. Its constitution is basaltic stone, so at some point it was exploited to extract stone material destined for construction.
It was that it served as a rest to the troops of the Riojan leader Facundo Quiroga days before the battle of Oncativo in 1830.
· Casa Carranza: old town of La Plata del Cerrillo, by Don Eugenio Carranza. Its primitive construction dates from approximately I885. It worked as a courier post and as one of the first shops of General Branches in the area.
· Canal Molina: its construction took 6 years 1886-1892. Within the infrastructure of its construction there were originally five aqueducts and a tunnel in living rock that was carried out to achieve this purpose.
The original layout of this irrigation canal was devised by the City Founder, Dr. Pedro C. Molina. It is said that he himself made the measurements and precise calculations and had to occupy specialized labor for its construction. In its beginnings, its length was approximately 30 km, as it reached the entrance of Río Tercero. Today it reaches 12 km.
· San Pedro Apostle Church: its construction responds to the desire of the Founder of the City, whose sketches are attributed to him. Eng. Juan Krounfuss and Eduardo del Rosso worked on the construction of it on architectural lines, with strong details of the Romanesque-Italian style. The physical disappearance of Dr. Pedro C. Molina made the construction be delayed.
Unlike other temples in the area, the Church of the Apostle San Pedro presents particular characteristics of a Cathedral. The remains of the Founder of the City rest in the Temple Atrium.
· Camiare Museum: It works in the old Train Station, since the 90s. There exists an interesting amount of archaeological and paleontological pieces, as well as everything that existed at the Railway Station when it was in operation, in full swing of the City.