Are you looking for bus tickets from Córdoba to General Alvear round-trip? With TicketOnline you can search through the main Argentinian bus companies. You will be able to buy online at the best prices available, your bus tickets to General Alvear and to choose the time at the lowest price. The purchase is absolutely secure and reliable, and we guarantee you the best prices on bus tickets from Córdoba by bus, to General Alvear. You can buy your ticket at the top of this page Thank you for choosing TicketOnline.
Information about Córdoba:
The province of Córdoba is the second province with the largest number of inhabitants in the country, behind only Buenos Aires, and the city of Cordoba is the largest city in Argentina, with around 3.3 million inhabitants and an area of 580 square kilometers. The province is located in the central Argentina, and the city of Córdoba, at the same time, is located in the northern centre of the province. Its capital is the City of Córdoba (also popularly called CBA) and is, as we mentioned before, one of the most important cities in the country.
Córdoba has a Bus Terminal (also called "La Nueva Terminal" (The New Terminal) ) that consists of 2 buildings connected through a tunnel. The Córdoba Bus Terminal is located in the Nueva Córdoba neighborhood within the City of Córdoba. Here you can read more about the Córdoba Bus Terminal.
As an interesting fact of the province of Córdoba, the Province is the second largest in the country (in size), also behind the Buenos Aires Province. In recent years - as the statistics show - the province and its different tourist attractions have seen a general increase in terms of visitors and travelers.
Some of the most visited touristic points of the City of Córdoba are: the famous "Iglesia de Los Capuchinos", Los Terrones, Museo Histórico UNC Manzana Jesuítica and Valle de Calamuchita, among other natural attractions.
When visiting the city of Cordoba, it is also popular to visit other nearby cities such as: Villa María, Río Cuarto, La Falda and Villa Carlos Paz.
Information about General Alvear:
In this section you can buy your tickets from Córdoba to General Alvear, Mendoza.
The City of Buenos Aires, also called CABA (or Autonomous City of Buenos Aires), is, by far, the most visited city in the country, as well as the most populous. It also has the Bus Terminal from where more buses leave and arrive more throughout Argentina, the Retiro Bus Terminal Station, although it has other terminals such as Liniers Terminal, Morón Terminal, Puente Saaverda and San San Just to name some of the busiest.
If you plan to travel to Buenos Aires by bus, some points you can not miss are: La Boca, Plaza Francia, Avenida de Mayo, Recoleta, the Metropolitan Cathedral, Basilica of the Blessed Sacrament, football stadiums such as "The Monumental" or "La Bombonera", Puerto Madero, San Telmo, and many other points of interest, is a city with many activities and points of interest to travel.
On this same page you can buy your tickets online, with the option of paying by credit card and in installments.
It is possible to make the journey with bus companies such as: Andesmar, Chevallier and FlechaBus.
Tips on the Retiro Bus Terminal, Buenos Aires:
The Retirement Terminal is located around 300 meters from the Retiro Railway Station. Buses depart from the Terminal with destinations to almost all Argentine provinces and to numerous neighboring countries in Argentina.
The Terminal has about 390 meters and 3 different levels. The first level of the Terminal (ground floor) is where the parcel services, parking (parking) and other services are located. The second level is where the long-distance buses leave, where the departure and arrival platforms are located, also at this level are the commercial premises. The third and last floor is where the ticket offices to buy tickets and the bank are located.
Some more information about the Retirement Terminal: the number of reports from the Terminal is +54 11 4310-0700, the email is email@example.com
We give you some tips if you plan to travel to Buenos Aires:
- You must visit the most emblematic neighborhoods of the city: La Boca, San Telmo, Palermo, Puerto Madero, Belgrano
- Don't forget to visit the Art Museum
- Remember that Buenos Aires is a very large city, and like every large Latin American city, it has somewhat high levels of insecurity. Do not neglect your belongings, or walk through non-tourist areas at night!
- It is ideal to travel during Easter, as there is not so much crowding, but still, there is a gastronomic and tourist offer
- Some other safety recommendations are: do not change money in the street, pay with change in taxis, better take taxis ordered by phone than take them in the street
- Remember that there are buses / microphones 24 hours a day, and the metro / subway stations close at around 10:30 p.m.
- We recommend not taking taxis in the street, better order it by phone, to make sure it is not a fake one
- Remember that the size of the city is really immense, and we recommend walking it, so take good shoes to explore this beautiful city
- We recommend, if possible, visiting the neighborhood of La Boca, and the stadiums of the most popular football teams in Argentina, River Plate and Boca Juniors, if you can witness a "classic" (match between Boca vs River) it would be ideal if you want to witness a classic and emblematic show of the country
- Some emblematic sites of the City that we recommend to visit are: Cafe Tortoni, Botanical Garden, Los Bosques de Palermo, Caminito, Avenida 9 de Julio (where the famous Obelisk is located). There really are many more places, it's always a good idea to ask the locals!