Are you looking for bus tickets from Córdoba to San Luis round-trip? With TicketOnline you can search through the main Argentinian bus companies. You will be able to buy online at the best prices available, your bus tickets to San Luis and to choose the time at the lowest price. The purchase is absolutely secure and reliable, and we guarantee you the best prices on bus tickets from Córdoba by bus, to San Luis. You can buy your ticket at the top of this page Thank you for choosing TicketOnline.
Information about Córdoba:
In this section you can find tickets to San Luis, from Córdoba.
The City of Córdoba is an Argentine city, capital of the Province of Córdoba, it is also known as CBA. The city is located in the center of the province and has a population of around 1.5 million inhabitants, becoming the most populous city in Argentina, just behind the City of Buenos Aires.
The City of Córdoba is close to other towns such as: Vill Carlos Paz, Río Cuarto, Villa María, San Luis, Rosario and Santa Fe. Some of the most visited points when traveling to Córdoba are: the Jesuit Stays, the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Assumption of Cordoba, Las Tejas Park, Paseo del Buen Pastor, Sarmiento Park, and Los Capuchinos Church, among many other points of interest.
When traveling to Córdoba, many travelers usually travel to towns such as: Villa Carlos Paz, La Falda, Capilla de Monte, San Marcos Sierras and Villa General Belgrano.
On this same page you can buy your tickets online, with the option of paying by credit card and in installments.
We provide some information about departures to San Luis from Córdoba:
Departure times: 06:30 a.m., 08:30 a.m., 09:00 a.m., 12:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., 7:15 p.m., 7:30 p.m., 7:45 p.m., 9 p.m. : 00 a.m., 11:30 p.m. and 11:50 p.m.
Some of the micro companies that meet this route are: Andesmar, Autot. San Juan, Cata, Chevallier, El Rapido Int and San Juan Mar Del Plata.
Tips on the Córdoba Bus Terminal:
The Córdoba Bus Terminal Station (called Nueva Terminal) has a fairly modern infrastructure, and is connected through a tunnel, with the old Córdoba Terminal, which is still in use, in fact if there are inconveniences in the New Terminal may send you to take your bus in the Old Terminal (also called TOC). Both terminals are located in the center of the city, just a few streets away from Plaza San Martín.
The terminal has basic services such as: shops, different stores, parking, ticket offices to buy tickets, lockers (warehouses) to store luggage, report office, parcel service, bathrooms and showers, ATMs and Wi-Fi. Leaving the terminal it is possible to take taxis.
We give you some tips if you plan to travel to Córdoba:
- The area with the most "nightlife" is usually considered Güemes, Nueva Córdoba and the Barrio General Paz
- If you have enough time, we also recommend visiting Villa Carlos Paz and Villa General Belgrano
- You can not miss the Cathedral of the City and the Old Town Hall
- The Jesuit Apple is also a must, as is the University of Córdoba
- Remember that there are free museums on Wednesdays!
- If you have enough time, La Cumbrecita and Alta Gracia are also highly recommended
The telephone number of the terminal is: +54 351 421-2472, and its address is Bv. Juan Domingo Perón 12.
Information about San Luis:
The City of San Luis is the capital of the Province of San Luis, and is located in the Cuyo region of Argentina. The province is bordered to the east by Mendoza, and to the west by the Province of Córdoba, the City of San Luis, in turn, is located in the center of the Province. The city, although not very large in size, has more than 200,000 inhabitants.
Some of the most visited points are: The Sierra de las Quijadas National Park, the Cabildo and Pirámide de Mayo, the Salto de la Moneda, the Cóndores Mine and the Puntano de la Independencia People's Monument. The Province in turn has recently renovated roads, facilitating access to the city.
The climate of the city is characteristic of the Cuyo area of Argentina, arid, although the fauna that can be found in the province of San Juan is very abundant.
Here you can find information about the San Luis Terminal.
We give you some tips, if you plan to travel to San Luis:
- We also recommend visiting El Potrero de Los Funes, La Punta and Merlo, if you have enough time
- The Sierra de las Quijadas National Park is an unmissable point, it is located about 110 kilometers from the city
- "El Volcán" and El Dique Cruz de Piedra, we also recommend them, also Villa Elena (about 20 km from Merlo)
- If you are interested in "adventure tourism", you will probably be interested in visiting Las Sierras de los Comechingones
- The weather, in general, is good, both in winter and summer, so you should not worry about this when traveling to San Luis, just remember that summers are very dry and hot
The distance between San Luis and Córdoba, traveling by bus, is approximately 430 kilometers.