Are you looking for bus tickets from Mar de Ajó to Buenos Aires round-trip? With TicketOnline you can search through the main Argentinian bus companies. You will be able to buy online at the best prices available, your bus tickets to Buenos Aires and to choose the time at the lowest price. The purchase is absolutely secure and reliable, and we guarantee you the best prices on bus tickets from Mar de Ajó by bus, to Buenos Aires. You can buy your ticket at the top of this page Thank you for choosing TicketOnline.
Information about Mar de Ajó:
The City of Buenos Aires, also called CABA (or Autonomous City of Buenos Aires), is, by a great difference, the most visited city in the country, as well as the most populated. It also has the Bus Terminal from where more buses depart and more arrive throughout Argentina, the Retiro Bus Terminal Station, although it has other terminals such as the Liniers Terminal, the Morón Terminal, the Saaverda Bridge and the San Fair, to name some of the busiest.
If you plan to travel to Buenos Aires by bus, some points you can not miss are: La Boca, Plaza Francia, Avenida de Mayo, Recoleta, the Metropolitan Cathedral, Basilica of the Blessed Sacrament, football stadiums like "El Monumental" or "La Bombonera", Puerto Madero, San Telmo, and many other points of interest, is a city with many activities and points of interest to visit.
On this same page you can buy your tickets online, with the option to pay by credit card and in installments.
We provide you some information about the departures from Buenos Aires to Mar de Ajó:
Departure times: 00:45 am, 07:00 am, 08:00 am, 10:45 am, 2:15 pm, 3:00 pm, 5:00 pm, 5:50 pm, 6:45 pm, 23 : 00 hs and 23:55 hs.
Tips on the Retiro Bus Terminal, Buenos Aires:
The Retiro Terminal, is located around 300 meters from the Railroad Station of Retiro. Buses depart from the Terminal with destinations to almost all Argentine provinces and to many neighboring countries of Argentina.
The Terminal has around 390 meters and 3 different levels. The first level of the Terminal (ground floor) is where the parcel services, parking (parking) and other services are located. The second level is from where the long distance buses depart, where the departure and arrival platforms are located, also at this level are the commercial premises. The third and last floor is where the ticket offices are located to buy tickets and the bank.
Some more information about the Retiro Terminal: the number of reports of the Terminal is +54 11 4310-0700, the email is firstname.lastname@example.org
We give you some tips in case you plan to travel to Buenos Aires:
- You must visit the most emblematic neighborhoods of the city: La Boca, San Telmo, Palermo, Puerto Madero, Belgrano.
- Do not forget to visit the Art Museum.
- Remember that Buenos Aires is a very big city, and like any large Latin American city, it has somewhat high levels of insecurity. Do not neglect your belongings, or walk through non-tourist areas at night!
- It is ideal to travel during Easter, since there is not so much crowding of people, but still, yes gastronomic and tourist offer.
- Some other safety recommendations are: do not change money on the street, pay with change in taxis, better take taxi orders by phone than take them on the street.
- Remember that there are buses / buses 24 hours a day, and subway / subway stations close to, around, 22:30.
- We recommend not to take taxis in the street, better to ask for it by phone, to make sure that it is not a false one.
- Remember that the size of the city is really huge, and we recommend walking, so, wear good shoes to explore this beautiful city.
- We recommend, if possible, visit the neighborhood of La Boca, and the stadiums of the most popular soccer teams in Argentina, River Plate and Boca Juniors, if you can witness a "classic" (match between Boca vs River) would be ideal if you want to see a classic and emblematic show of the country.
- Some emblematic places of the city that we recommend to visit are: Cafe Tortoni, Botanical Garden, Los Bosques de Palermo, Caminito, 9 de Julio Avenue (where the famous Obelisk is located). There are really many more places, it is always a good idea to ask locals!
Information about Buenos Aires:
Mar de Ajó is an Argentine city located within the Province of Buenos Aires, Mar de Ajó is located on the popular Argentine Atlantic Coast, within the La Costa Party. Like the other coastal towns that are located within this province, it is characterized by its beaches and spas, the town alone, has about 14,000 inhabitants.
Mar de Ajó is close to other places such as: San Clemente del Tuyú, Santa Teresita, Pinamar, Villa Gesell, Mar del Plata and Mar Azul, to name a few.
As noted above, Mar de Ajó is known for its spas, although it also has other tourist attractions, some other tourist attractions are: Fishing Pier, Museum (Historical) Mar de Ajó and The Margaretha Shipwreck.
The Mar de Ajó Bus Terminal is located on Avenida Pueyrredón, between Ascasubi and Palacios streets. Some of the most requested micro companies are: Álvarez, Cóndor Estrella, Expreso del Oeste, Plusmar, Rutamar and Rutatlántica.
We give you some advice in case you plan to travel to Mar de Ajó:
- Remember to book in advance, in summer usually hotel occupancy is very high.
- If you have a day with bad weather for the beaches, you can take advantage and visit a museum in Mar de Ajó.
- A street with good gastronomic offer and bars, is Yrigoyen street.
- A good option, if you have enough time, is to take advantage and also visit San Bernardo (about 2 kilometers away).
- Although Mar de Ajó is characterized, usually, by being visited by families, if you want even more tranquility, you can go to Playa Medanos.
We provide you some information about arrivals from Buenos Aires to Mar de Ajó:
Arrival times: 05:40 hs, 12:45 hs, 13:15 hs, 5:50 p.m., 20:00 p.m., 9:30 p.m., 22:20 p.m., 23:20 p.m., 00:40 p.m. and 05 p.m. : 30 hours.
By selecting, above in the search engine, the city of origin and destination, and the desired date to travel, you can buy tickets for Buenos Aires - Mar de Ajó and Mar de Ajó - Buenos Aires in micro.