Are you looking for bus tickets from Mina Clavero to Mendoza round-trip? With TicketOnline you can search through the main Argentinian bus companies. You will be able to buy online at the best prices available, your bus tickets to Mendoza and to choose the time at the lowest price. The purchase is absolutely secure and reliable, and we guarantee you the best prices on bus tickets from Mina Clavero by bus, to Mendoza. You can buy your ticket at the top of this page Thank you for choosing TicketOnline.
Information about Mina Clavero:
Mina Clavero is a town in Argentina, located in the center of the country, at the same time, Mina Clavero is located in the center-west of the Province of Córdoba, about 150 kilometers from the City of Córdoba. Mina Clavero is part of the Cordoba tourist center known as Traslasierra Valley, of which other tourist cities are also part.
Some of the most visited points by tourists in Mina Clavero are: “Los Elefantes” Spa, Dead Bull Waterfall, Nido del Águila Spa, Abuela Teresa Spa, Altas Cumbres, Underground River, Piedra Cruz Sur Museum, La Toma, Traslasierra, Acqualandia, Mina Clavero Provincial Casino and the Rocsen Museum, among many other local reference points.
The Mina Clavero Bus Terminal is located in the center of the city, to be more precise, it is located on Miter Avenue at 1193.
The distance between the City of Buenos Aires and the City of Mina Clavero, traveling by bus, is approximately 900 kilometers (about 10 hours by bus).
By selecting, above in the search engine, the city of origin and destination, and the desired date to travel, you can buy tickets for Buenos Aires - Mina Clavero and Mina Clavero - Buenos Aires by bus.
Information about Mendoza:
In this section you can buy your tickets from Mendoza to Mina Clavero.
The City of Mendoza is an Argentine city located within the homonymous province. The city is located in the north of the Province, and is one of the most visited cities with the highest population within the country, it is the most visited and with more inhabitants of the famous Cuyo region of the country. It is very close to towns such as Santiago de Chile, San Rafael, San Juan, San Luis, Córdoba and La Rioja.
The city is characterized by its semi-desert climate that makes the province perfect for the wine industry, and its greater attractiveness and economic activities also go hand in hand with the wine industry, it is also known as the International Wine Capital. A very popular celebration in Mendoza, is La Fiesta de La Vendimia, also related to the vine and the production of wines.
On this same page you can buy your tickets online, with the option of paying by credit card and in installments.
We provide you with some information about the departures to Caleta Olivia from Mendoza:
Estimated departures: 9:30 a.m., 7:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. (Remember that in high season there are more options and schedules).
It is possible to travel with the following long distance micro companies: Andesmar, among other companies.
Tips on the City of Mendoza Bus Terminal (Terminal del Sol):
The Mendoza bus terminal is located relatively in the center of the city, is located about 6 blocks from the famous Plaza Independencia, which is located in the city center. Already from the same bus station in Mendoza it is possible to take different urban bus groups to go almost anywhere in the city, it is also possible to find taxis outside the terminal. The terminal's telephone number is (0261) 431-5000. Although it is in the center, we recommend caution in the terminal area, do not neglect your personal belongings.
Some of the most recommended hotels in the city are: the NH Mendoza Hotel, the Sheraton Hotel, the Park Hyatt Hotel, and the Diplomatic Hotel, among many others.
As we mentioned earlier, Mendoza has a very developed wine industry, so visiting Mendoza is also useful to tour and tour different wineries, some of the most popular are: the Trapiche Winery, Norton Winery, Zuccardi Winery and Catena Zapata Winery , among many others, and different wineries usually located in areas such as the Uco Valley and Luján de Cuyo, although they are also found in other areas.
We give you some tips in case you plan to travel to Mendoza:
- Mendoza (the province, not only the city of Mendoza) is recognized worldwide for producing high quality wines, in fact it is one of the largest producers on the continent, YOU MUST VISIT AT LEAST SOME OF THE MOST KNOWN WINERIES (Norton, Zuccardi , La Rural, Trapiche, Trivento, Flichman, and more!)
- Remember that many of the wineries need prior reservation to make tours and tastings
- Remember that in summer the sun and heat, in Mendoza, and the region of which can be very suffocating if you are not accustomed
- In recent years, La Ruta del Vino has become popular, we recommend it
- If you travel in winter, we also recommend visiting one of the famous ski centers on the outskirts of the city (the most famous, Las Leñas, located in the department of Malargüe) - Take the Mendoza City Tour, it is a good idea to have an overview of the city
- If you are interested in activities such as trekking, remember that in the Province of Mendoza is the Aconcagua Provincial Park, where the famous Aconcagua is located. The Atuel Canyon is also recommended for adventure tourism
- If you want to make the Route of the High Mountains (The road of Penitentes, Puente del Inca, Cristo Redentor, Aconcagua), in your own car, in winter (we recommend it due to the incredible views) remember to take chains as a precaution
- An avenue in the center with a lot of "night movement", such as quality bars and restaurants, is the Aristides Villanueva street in the city center, while "the bowling area" is located in Chacras de Coria (Luján)
- We recommend, if you have enough time, visit locations such as San Rafael, Potrerillos or Atuel
- Other recommended locations are Villavicencio and Cacheuta (Las Termas)
- Many people choose to travel during the popular La Vendimia Festival (last week of February and first of March)