Are you looking for bus tickets from Rosario to Carlos Paz round-trip? With TicketOnline you can search through the main Argentinian bus companies. You will be able to buy online at the best prices available, your bus tickets to Carlos Paz and to choose the time at the lowest price. The purchase is absolutely secure and reliable, and we guarantee you the best prices on bus tickets from Rosario by bus, to Carlos Paz. You can buy your ticket at the top of this page Thank you for choosing TicketOnline.
Information about Rosario:
Rosario is the most populated city of the province of Santa Fe, which is the third most populated province in the country, in the city of Rosario alone, there is an estimated population of 1.4 million inhabitants, and in the entire province there is an estimated of 3.4 million inhabitants.
The Province of Santa Fe is located to the northwest of Buenos Aires, and to the east of the Province of Córdoba, so it is common that Rosario receives many visitors from both provinces. In turn, the city of Rosario, is located in the southeast of the province, practically bordering the Province of Entre Ríos, separated by the famous Paraná River.
Some of the most visited attractions of the city are: Monumento a la Bandera, Teatro El Círculo, Parque Nacional a la Bandera and Parque España, among other local landmarks. When traveling to Rosario, it's common to visit other locations near the city such as: Santa Fe, Paraná, Villa María, Rafaela, Venado Tuerto, Pergamino and the City of Buenos Aires.
Here you can find information about the Rosario Bus Terminal.
Information about Carlos Paz:
Villa Carlos Paz (although popularly known simply as Carlos Paz) is an Argentine city located within the Province of Córdoba, which is located in the center of the country, while in turn, Villa Carlos Paz is located in the center of the province, only about 40 kilometers from the city of Córdoba. To get an idea of all the travelers that this city receives, just see that the main economic activity is this, tourism.
The city has about 60,000 inhabitants. Villa Carlos Paz is close to other towns such as: City of Córdoba, Alta Gracia, La Falda, Axis Cross, Capilla del Monte, Villa Allende, Villa General Belgrano and Villa Dolores.
As noted above, the main economic activity of the town is tourism. Some of the most visited tourist attractions are: The 100 Curves Road, the Quebrada del Condorito National Park, San Roque and El Embudo Dam, Cerro de la Cruz, Carlos Paz Aerosilla Complex, and San Roque Lake, among many other points of interest.
Villa Carlos Paz has a bus terminal, from where it is possible to travel to both national and international destinations. The Villa Carlos Paz terminal is located on Calle Belgrano 45, in the city center. Some of the most requested companies there are: Chevallier, El Practico, Car-Cor, Socasa, Encon and Vía Tac, among many other companies.
We give you some tips if you plan to travel to Villa Carlos Paz:
- If you have enough time, we recommend visiting nearby towns such as (bypassing the City of Córdoba): La Falda, Villa General Belgrano, Capilla del Monte and Alta Gracia
- We recommend visiting Los Molinos Reservoir and Río Tercero Reservoir
- Other highly recommended points are El Valle de Calamuchita, Condor Copina, Villa Berna and La Cumbrecita areas
- Visiting and taking a picture with The (famous) Cu-Cú Clock is mandatory!
- We also recommend Las Aerosillas and El Aerotren
- Another point often ignored is The Way of One Hundred Curves
- Remember, if you plan to travel in summer, make reservations in advance, since that is when more people visit the town
- If you travel in summer and plan to go on an excursion or walk, it is essential to have protection from sunlight (protector, cap, etc