Are you looking for bus tickets from San Luis to Carlos Paz round-trip? With TicketOnline you can search through the main Argentinian bus companies. You will be able to buy online at the best prices available, your bus tickets to Carlos Paz and to choose the time at the lowest price. The purchase is absolutely secure and reliable, and we guarantee you the best prices on bus tickets from San Luis by bus, to Carlos Paz. You can buy your ticket at the top of this page Thank you for choosing TicketOnline.
Information about San Luis:
In this section you can buy your tickets from San Luis to Carlos Paz.
The City of San Luis is the capital of the Province of San Luis, and is located in the Cuyo region of Argentina. The province is bordered to the east by Mendoza, and to the west by the Province of Córdoba, the City of San Luis, in turn, is located in the center of the Province. The city, although not very large in size, has more than 200,000 inhabitants.
Some of the most visited points are: The Sierra de las Quijadas National Park, the Cabildo and Pirámide de Mayo, the Salto de la Moneda, the Cóndores Mine and the Puntano de la Independencia People's Monument. The Province in turn has recently renovated roads, facilitating access to the city.
The climate of the city is characteristic of the Cuyo area of Argentina, arid, although the fauna that can be found in the province of San Juan is very abundant. Here you can find information about the San Luis Terminal.
We give you some tips, if you plan to travel to San Luis:
- We also recommend visiting El Potrero de Los Funes, La Punta and Merlo, if you have enough time
- The Sierra de las Quijadas National Park is an unmissable point, it is located about 110 kilometers from the city
- "El Volcán" and El Dique Cruz de Piedra, we also recommend them, also Villa Elena (about 20 km from Merlo)
- If you are interested in "adventure tourism", you will probably be interested in visiting Las Sierras de los Comechingones
- The weather, in general, is good, both in winter and summer, so you should not worry about this when traveling to San Luis, just remember that summers are very dry and hot
The distance between San Luis and Córdoba, traveling by bus, is approximately 430 kilometers.
It is possible to travel with the following long distance bus companies: Andesmar, Autot. San Juan, Cata, International Tasting, Chevallier, El Rapido Internacional and San Juan Mar del Plata among other companies.
By selecting, above in the search engine, the city of origin and destination, and the desired date to travel, you can buy tickets for Córdoba - San Luis and San Luis - Córdoba by bus.
Information about Carlos Paz:
Villa Carlos Paz (although popularly known simply as Carlos Paz) is an Argentine city located within the Province of Cordoba, which is located in the center of the country, while in turn, Villa Carlos Paz is located in the center of the province, only about 40 kilometers from the city of Córdoba. To get an idea of all the travelers that this city receives, just see that the main economic activity is this, tourism.
The city has about 60,000 inhabitants. Villa Carlos Paz is close to other towns such as: Córdoba, Alta Gracia, La Falda, Axis Cross, Capilla del Monte, Villa Allende, Villa General Belgrano and Villa Dolores.
As noted above, the main economic activity of the town is tourism. Some of the most visited tourist attractions are: The 100 Curves Road, the Quebrada del Condorito National Park, San Roque and El Embudo Dam, Cerro de la Cruz, Carlos Paz Aerosilla Complex, and San Roque Lake, among many other points of interest.
Villa Carlos Paz has a bus terminal, from where it is possible to travel to both national and international destinations. The Villa Carlos Paz terminal is located on Calle Belgrano 45, in the city center. Some of the most requested companies there are: Chevallier, El Practico, Car-Cor, Socasa, Encon and Vía Tac, among many other companies.
We give you some tips if you plan to travel to Villa Carlos Paz:
- If you have enough time, we recommend visiting nearby towns such as (bypassing the City of Córdoba): La Falda, Villa General Belgrano, Capilla del Monte and Alta Gracia
- We recommend visiting Los Molinos Reservoir and Río Tercero Reservoir
- Other highly recommended points are El Valle de Calamuchita, Condor Copina, Villa Berna and La Cumbrecita areas
- Visiting and taking a picture with The (famous) Cu-Cú Clock is mandatory!
- We also recommend Las Aerosillas and El Aerotren
- Another point often ignored is The Way of One Hundred Curves
- Remember, if you plan to travel in summer, make reservations in advance, since that is when more people visit the town
- If you travel in summer and plan to go on an excursion or walk, it is essential to have protection from sunlight (protector, cap, etc)
By selecting, above in the search engine, the city of origin and destination, and the desired date to travel, you can buy tickets for Villa Carlos Paz - Buenos Aires and Buenos Aires - Villa Carlos Paz by bus.