Buses from San Rafael to Monte Comán

 | optional (x)
Cargando...

The best price, guarantee!

100% secure

Home > Routes > Buses from San Rafael to Monte Comán

Choose your bus tickets to Monte Comán from San Rafael paying less!

Bus trip San Rafael ↔ Monte Comán: Travel summary and data

Salidas diarias
DAILY BUSES:
Aprox. 4
horas de salida
DEPARTURE TIME:
06:45 - 20:50
Precio y valor del pasaje
TICKET PRICE:
Aprox. $89
Duración del viaje
TRAVEL TIME:
Aprox. 25:20

Travel route map San Rafael - Monte Comán

Comprar pasajes saliendo de San Rafael a Monte Comán. Pasajes baratos a Monte Comán en bus precio y horario desde San Rafael, Mendoza.

Means of payment:

Medios y formas de pago Medios y formas de pago

About buying with Ticket Online

Are you looking for bus tickets from San Rafael to Monte Comán round-trip? With TicketOnline you can search through the main Argentinian bus companies. You will be able to buy online at the best prices available, your bus tickets to Monte Comán and to choose the time at the lowest price. The purchase is absolutely secure and reliable, and we guarantee you the best prices on bus tickets from San Rafael by bus, to Monte Comán. You can buy your ticket at the top of this page Thank you for choosing TicketOnline.



Buses → San Rafael - Monte Comán:

Pasajes baratos a Monte Comán en bus precio y horario desde San Rafael, Mendoza.

Information about San Rafael:

The City of San Rafael is the capital of the Department of San Rafael, which is one of the 18 departments in which the Province of Mendoza is divided. The city is located in the center of the province of Mendoza.

San Rafael is the second most important city in terms of tourism in the province, just behind the capital of the Province, the City of Mendoza. Some of the most visited points by tourists in San Rafael are: Cañón del Atuel, Dique Valle Grande, Los Reyunos (la Represa), Laberinto de Borges and Plaza Francia, among other interesting local landmarks.

San Rafael is also an important point to perform different outdoor sports activities such as: Rafting and Rappel. The nature offered by the region is very attractive.

Information about Monte Comán:

In this section you will find information about Monte Comán.

The Monte Comán district is located northeast of the city of San Rafael and is 56 kilometers from the main city. With an area of 4,305 square kilometers, it is the third largest in the department. 90% of the population is located in the urban area, and only the remaining 10% are located in rural and sub-rural or livestock areas.

Currently, the Paseo de los Pioneros has been built, which is reminiscent of the railway and has wide corridors, benches, lights, towers and lampposts. A stage was also built for the district's harvests and public shows and it was planted.

Weather in San Rafael

Weather widget

Weather in Monte Comán

Weather widget