Are you looking for bus tickets from Formosa to Buenos Aires round-trip? With TicketOnline you can search through the main Argentinian bus companies. You will be able to buy online at the best prices available, your bus tickets to Buenos Aires and to choose the time at the lowest price. The purchase is absolutely secure and reliable, and we guarantee you the best prices on bus tickets from Formosa by bus, to Buenos Aires. You can buy your ticket at the top of this page Thank you for choosing TicketOnline.
Information about Formosa:
Formosa is the capital city of the Province of Formosa. The province is located northeast of the country, and the city, in turn, is located at the east end of the province, bordering the Paraguay River. Very close to Alberdi, city of Paraguay.
The city has about 230,000 inhabitants, becoming the most populous city in the province, and the 8th most populous in the country. Formosa is close to other towns such as: Juan José Castelli, Gral. José de San Martín, Sáenz Peña, Charata, Resistencia, La Ciudad de Corrientes and Quitilipi. It is also very close to localities of Paraguay such as: Asunción (capital of the neighboring country), San Lorenzo, Villa Olica, Tacuaras and Pilar.
Although the city of Formosa is not particularly characterized as being the most visited in the country, the number of visitors has been increasing and reforms are planned to improve this area of the city. Some of the most visited and popular points when traveling to Formosa are: The Waterfront of Formosa, The Juan Pablo Duffard Regional Historical Museum, The Oca Lagoon, The Founders' Walk, The Mission, The Cathedral Church Our Lady of Carmen, and The Plaza San Martín, among other attractions.
It is also very common to carry out activities such as walks and excursions due to the natural attractions offered by the city and region, some of the most popular are: The Pilcomayo River National Park, fishing related activities, The Formosa Nature Reserve, and the House of Crafts, among other points of interest.
The city has a bus terminal on Argentina Antarctica Avenue and Dr. Luis Gutniski Avenue, from it it is possible to make departures to destinations within the country, as well as to neighboring countries. Some of the most requested companies are: Andesmar, Flecha Bus, El Cometa, El Pulqui, ERSA, Tramat, El Norte Bis, Itati and Crucero del Norte, among other companies.
It is possible to make the journey with bus companies such as: El Pulqui and Itati, among other companies.
We give you some tips if you plan to travel to Formosa:
- We recommend visiting Laguna Oca: there you can perform different activities (in addition to appreciating the incredible landscape) such as camping, extreme sports and bird watching, among other activities ...
- We also recommend visiting the town of Clorinda (about 120 kilometers from the City of Formosa)
- The Formosa Nature Reserve and the Río Pilcomayo Nature Reserve are other points of interest that are often ignored but worth visiting
- Other activities that are possible to do in the area are: fishing, horseback riding, boating, water sports and bird watching (among many other activities that involve the incredible natural part of the area)
Information about Buenos Aires:
The City of Buenos Aires, also called CABA (or Autonomous City of Buenos Aires), is, by far, the most visited city in the country, as well as the most populous. It also has the Bus Terminal from where more buses leave and arrive more throughout Argentina, the Retiro Bus Terminal Station, although it has other terminals such as Liniers Terminal, Morón Terminal, Puente Saaverda and San San Just to name some of the busiest.
If you plan to travel to Buenos Aires by bus, some points that you can not miss are: La Boca, Plaza Francia, Avenida de Mayo, Recoleta, the Metropolitan Cathedral, Basilica of the Blessed Sacrament, football stadiums such as "The Monumental" or "La Bombonera", Puerto Madero, San Telmo, and many other points of interest, is a city with many activities and points of interest to travel.
On this same page you can buy your tickets online, with the option of paying by credit card and in installments.
Tips on the Retiro Bus Terminal, Buenos Aires:
The Retirement Terminal is located around 300 meters from the Retiro Railway Station. Buses depart from the Terminal with destinations to almost all the Argentine provinces and to numerous neighboring countries in Argentina.
The Terminal has about 390 meters and 3 different levels. The first level of the Terminal (ground floor) is where the parcel services, parking (parking) and other services are located. The second level is where the long-distance buses leave, where the departure and arrival platforms are located, also at this level are the commercial premises. The third and last floor is where the ticket offices to buy tickets and the bank are located.
Some more information about the Retirement Terminal: the number of reports from the Terminal is +54 11 4310-0700, the email is firstname.lastname@example.org
We give you some tips if you plan to travel to Buenos Aires:
- You must visit the most emblematic neighborhoods of the city: La Boca, San Telmo, Palermo, Puerto Madero, Belgrano
- Don't forget to visit the Art Museum
- Remember that Buenos Aires is a very large city, and like any large Latin American city, it has somewhat high levels of insecurity. Do not neglect your belongings, or walk through non-tourist areas at night!
- It is ideal to travel during Easter, since there is not so much crowding, but still, there is a gastronomic and tourist offer
- Some other safety recommendations are: do not change money in the street, pay with change in taxis, better take taxis ordered by phone than take them in the street
- Remember that there are buses / micros 24 hours a day, and the metro / subway stations close at, around 10:30 p.m.
- We recommend not taking taxis in the street, better to order it by phone, to make sure it is not a fake one
- Remember that the size of the city is really immense, and we recommend walking it, so, wear good shoes to explore this beautiful city
- We recommend, if possible, visiting the neighborhood of La Boca, and the stadiums of the most popular football teams in Argentina, River Plate and Boca Juniors, if you can witness a "classic" (match between Boca vs River) it would be ideal if you want to witness a classic and emblematic show of the country
- Some emblematic sites of the City that we recommend to visit are: Cafe Tortoni, Botanical Garden, Los Bosques de Palermo, Caminito, Avenida 9 de Julio (where the famous Obelisk is located). There really are many more places, it's always a good idea to ask the locals!