Are you looking for bus tickets from Jesús María to Salta round-trip? With TicketOnline you can search through the main Argentinian bus companies. You will be able to buy online at the best prices available, your bus tickets to Salta and to choose the time at the lowest price. The purchase is absolutely secure and reliable, and we guarantee you the best prices on bus tickets from Jesús María by bus, to Salta. You can buy your ticket at the top of this page Thank you for choosing TicketOnline.
Information about Jesús María:
In this section you can buy your tickets from Jesús María to Salta.
Jesús María is a city located in the center of the Province of Córdoba, it is located near the City of Córdoba, about 50 kilometers away. Jesús María is a city with approximately 30,000 inhabitants. The main economic activity of this Cordovan town is agriculture and related industries.
Although it does not stand out especially in the area of tourism, Jesús María has the popular National and International Festival of Dressage and Folklore of Jesús María, and it is when this is celebrated (for 10 nights, in the month of January) when the city receives The largest number of visitors.
Some towns near Jesús María are: City of Córdoba, Capilla del Monte, La Falda, Villa Carlos Paz, Alta Gracia, Villa Dolores and San Francisco.
Some of the most popular tourist attractions in this town are: Estancia Jesuitica Jesus Maria, Estancia de Caroya, The José Hernández Amphitheater and Salinas Grandes, among many other local landmarks.
Jesús María has a bus terminal on Laprida Avenue and Almafuerte Street. Some of the most requested bus companies there are: Chevallier, ERSA, Plusultra and Via TAC.
We give you some tips if you plan to travel to Jesús María:
- Remember that during the Festival of Dressage and Folklore the city receives a large number of visitors, so if you plan to travel on that date, remember to make the appropriate reservations
- If you visit Jesús María and have not yet visited Córdoba City, do it!
- We recommend visiting the different and beautiful Cordoba locations that extend through the mountains
- Also highly recommended is The Way of the Jesuit Stays
It is possible to travel with long distance micro companies: Balut, among other companies.
Information about Salta:
The city of Salta is one of the most important in northern Argentina, noted for its cuisine, music and landscape, it is established as one of the mandatory destinations within the tourist route of the country, it is the capital of the homonymous province.
The most visited points of this town in northern Argentina are: Salta Cathedral, The Natural Amphitheater, San Bernardo Hill, San Francisco Church, Bishop's Hill, The Cloud Train and Las Salinas Grandes. Broadly speaking, it is possible to see the natural and historical heritage that Salta has, also known as "la linda".
As previously mentioned, this province has a famous cuisine highlighted by the traditional and folklore that it entails in each of its meals and drinks. Empanadas, roasts and different varieties of wines make this northern territory one of the most recognized in Argentina for its culinary history.
As a main point of visit throughout Latin America we find the Train of Las Nubes, from there you can contemplate the diversity of flora and fauna of the entire city of Salta.
Some towns close to the city of Salta are: Tilcara, San Salvador de Jujuy, San Ramón de La Nueva Orán, San Pedro de Jujuy, Joaquín V. González, Monte Quemado, Metán, Cafayate and San Miguel de Tucumán.
We give you some tips if you plan to travel to Salta:
- If you plan on touring the city, it is often convenient to rent a car
- A celebration many times little known, but highly recommended is La Pachamama Ceremony
- An attraction often ignored is The Hill of the Virgin, and its grotto
- If you travel to Salta, you may want to take advantage and also take a 1-day excursion to Salinas Grandes and Purmamarca, or to Cafayate (all these locations are highly recommended)
- Many times the road to Iruya is not recommended by own car, due to the state of the roads
- If you plan to make the Las Nubes Train excursion, remember that it is convenient to book well in advance
- Remember that Salta is a city located in an area of high altitude, so there are many people who take a few days to get used to it
Here you can find information about the Salta Terminal.