Are you looking for bus tickets from Rosario to Puerto Madryn round-trip? With TicketOnline you can search through the main Argentinian bus companies. You will be able to buy online at the best prices available, your bus tickets to Puerto Madryn and to choose the time at the lowest price. The purchase is absolutely secure and reliable, and we guarantee you the best prices on bus tickets from Rosario by bus, to Puerto Madryn. You can buy your ticket at the top of this page Thank you for choosing TicketOnline.
Information about Rosario:
Rosario is the largest and most populous city within the Province of Santa Fe, which in turn is the third most populous province in the country, only in Rosario, there is an estimated population of 1.4 million inhabitants, in the Complete province there is an estimated 3.4 million inhabitants.
The Province of Santa Fe is located northwest of Buenos Aires and east of the Province of Córdoba, so it is common to receive many visitors from both provinces. In turn, the city of Rosario is located in the southeast of the province, practically on the border with the Province of Entre Ríos, separated by the famous Paraná River.
Some of the most visited points of the city are: the Monument to the Flag, the Teatro El Círculo, The National Park to the Flag and the Spain Park, among other points of interest. When traveling to Rosario, it is also necessary to visit other locations near the city such as: Santa Fe, Paraná, Villa María, Rafaela, Venado Tuerto, Parchment and the City of Buenos Aires.
Here you can find information about the Rosario Terminal.
It is possible to travel with long distance micro companies: Tramat, among other companies.
Some recommendations if you plan to travel to Rosario:
- A very good idea (and often ignored) is to take a boat ride on the Paraná River
- If you decide to travel in summer, a good idea on hot days is to travel to "The Island"
- Another good idea (if you like this type of activities) is to visit the famous Rosario casino, The City Center Rosario
- If you travel with young children, a good idea is to visit The Paraná River Aquarium
- You can not miss the National Flag Monument
- To enjoy gastronomic offer and different bars we recommend Paseo Pellegrini and also Pichincha
Information about Puerto Madryn:
Puerto Madryn is a city that is located within the Province of Chubut, located northeast of it, near the border with Río Negro, and located at the same time, within the department of Biedma, is located in the area of Patagonia Argentina .
It is one of the most popular tourist cities in Argentina, and in Patagonia it is only surpassed by San Carlos de Bariloche. Some of the most visited and characteristic points of Puerto Madryn are: El Doradillo Beach, Valdes Peninsula, Los Arrieros Patagonicos, La Cantera Beach and La Lobera of Punta Loma, among many other points of tourist interest.
Some towns near Puerto Madryn are: Puerto Lobos, Puerto Pirámides, Trelew, Playa Unión and Comodoro Rivadavia.
Another popular activity in the city is the sighting of whales, elephant seals, dolphins, and other animals. Diving is also very popular.
The distance between Puerto Madryn and Río Gallegos, traveling by bus, is approximately 1,200 kilometers.
We give you some tips, in case you plan to travel to Puerto Madryn:
- If, to reduce expenses, you decide to sleep in a tent, we recommend The Municipal Camping in Puerto Pirámides (about 100 km from Puerto Madryn)
- It is possible to see killer whales, also in Punta Ninfas (about 80 km from Puerto Madryn), and also in Playa Doradillo (about 20 km from Puerto Madryn)
- To have better mobility and lower transport costs, we recommend renting a car / car once in Madryn
- It is usually possible to spot whales, the best months for this are the months between June and November
- From August to October, it is possible to spot thousands of penguins
- If you plan to travel on a long weekend, or during holidays or holidays, remember to book tours, tours and stays in advance, as it is when more travelers decide to visit the city
- It is common to perform activities such as: diving, snorkeling, windsurg and kayaking
- A place not well known, but highly recommended is La Costanera and El Muelle (especially for walking). The Paleontological Museum is also a good option
- Remember to check the weather conditions, since many times, tours and excursions can be suspended due to them
- Remember that most travelers travel for marine wildlife sighting, so it is considered high season in Puerto Madryn, the month of September