Are you looking for bus tickets from Tucumán to Catamarca round-trip? With TicketOnline you can search through the main Argentinian bus companies. You will be able to buy online at the best prices available, your bus tickets to Catamarca and to choose the time at the lowest price. The purchase is absolutely secure and reliable, and we guarantee you the best prices on bus tickets from Tucumán by bus, to Catamarca. You can buy your ticket at the top of this page Thank you for choosing TicketOnline.
Tucumán - Buenos Aires
Tucumán - Córdoba
Tucumán - Jujuy
Tucumán - Mendoza
Tucumán - Puerto Iguazú
Tucumán - Resistencia
Tucumán - Salta
Information about Tucumán:
In this section you can find tickets to Córdoba, from Tucumán.
The City of San Miguel de Tucumán is the capital of the Province of Tucumán, it is also known by the name of "The Garden of the Republic". Although as a province it may seem small, the city is the 5th most populated in the country, with more than 600,000 inhabitants, behind the City of La Plata, which is in 4th place.
The province is in the northeast of the country, and the city, in turn, in the center of the province. Despite being a relatively small province in terms of size, the city has several tourist attractions, some of the most visited are: the Sierra de San Javier Park, the Government House of Tucumán, the 9 de Julio Park, the Tucumán Historical House and the Basilica of Our Lady of Mercy, among other points of interest.
A curiosity of Tucumán is that it is called the Garden of the Republic due to the abundant vegetation it presents, due to the high humidity and rainfall in the province.
We offer you some tips if you plan to travel to Tucumán:
- It is known by the name of "The Garden of the Republic" due to the incredible natural attractions it has
- It is also possible to arrive by train from Buenos Aires
- It has a large bus terminal, with a shopping center
- If you plan to visit other cities or towns in the province, we recommend renting a car / car
- If you plan to visit Tucumán for a few days, a recommendation is to make excursions from Las Ruinas de Quilmes, often little known
- Some other excursions not well known, but highly recommended are Viñedos, Valles Calchaquies and El, popular, Cerro San Javier
- The Paseo de La Independencia is also a very interesting route
- High season is considered Easter, since it is when Tucumán receives the most tourists
It is possible to travel with the long distance bus companies: Andesmar, El Práctico, Tramat and Vía TAC, among other companies.
Information about Catamarca: