Are you looking for bus tickets from Tucumán to Córdoba round-trip? With TicketOnline you can search through the main Argentinian bus companies. You will be able to buy online at the best prices available, your bus tickets to Córdoba and to choose the time at the lowest price. The purchase is absolutely secure and reliable, and we guarantee you the best prices on bus tickets from Tucumán by bus, to Córdoba. You can buy your ticket at the top of this page Thank you for choosing TicketOnline.
Information about Tucumán:
In this section you can find tickets to Córdoba, from Tucumán.
The City of San Miguel de Tucumán is the capital of the Province of Tucumán, it is also known by the name of "The Garden of the Republic". Although as a province it may seem small, the city is the 5th most populated in the country, with more than 600,000 inhabitants, behind the City of La Plata, which is in 4th place.
The province is in the northeast of the country, and the city, in turn, in the center of the province. Despite being a relatively small province in terms of size, the city has several tourist attractions, some of the most visited are: the Sierra de San Javier Park, the Government House of Tucumán, the 9 de Julio Park, the Tucumán Historical House and the Basilica of Our Lady of Mercy, among other points of interest.
A curiosity of Tucumán is that it is called the Garden of the Republic due to the abundant vegetation it presents, due to the high humidity and rainfall in the province.
We offer you some tips if you plan to travel to Tucumán:
- It is known by the name of "The Garden of the Republic" due to the incredible natural attractions it has
- It is also possible to arrive by train from Buenos Aires
- It has a large bus terminal, with a shopping center
- If you plan to visit other cities or towns in the province, we recommend renting a car / car
- If you plan to visit Tucumán for a few days, a recommendation is to make excursions from Las Ruinas de Quilmes, often little known
- Some other excursions not well known, but highly recommended are Viñedos, Valles Calchaquies and El, popular, Cerro San Javier
- The Paseo de La Independencia is also a very interesting route
- High season is considered Easter, since it is when Tucumán receives the most tourists
It is possible to travel with the long distance bus companies: Andesmar, El Práctico, Tramat and Vía TAC, among other companies.
Information about Córdoba:
The City of Córdoba is an Argentine city, capital of the Province of Córdoba, it is also known by the name of CBA. The city is located in the center of the province and has a population of around 1.5 million inhabitants, making it the most populous city in Argentina, only behind the City of Buenos Aires.
The City of Córdoba is close to other towns such as: Vill Carlos Paz, Río Cuarto, Villa María, San Luis, Rosario and Santa Fe. Some of the most visited points when traveling to Córdoba are: the Jesuit Estancias, the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Assumption of Córdoba, Las Tejas Park, Paseo del Buen Pastor, Parque Sarmiento, and Los Capuchinos Church, among many other points of interest.
When traveling to Córdoba, many travelers also travel to towns such as: Villa Carlos Paz, La Falda, Capilla de Monte, San Marcos Sierras and Villa General Belgrano.
On this same page you can buy your tickets online, with the option of paying by credit card and in installments.
Tips on the Córdoba Bus Terminal:
The Córdoba Bus Terminal Station (called the New Terminal) has a fairly modern infrastructure, and is connected by means of a tunnel, with the old Córdoba Terminal, which is still in use, in fact if there are problems in the New Terminal you may be sent to take your bus at the Old Terminal (also called TOC). Both terminals are located in the city center, just a few streets from Plaza San Martín.
The terminal has basic services such as: shops, different stores, parking, ticket offices to buy tickets, lockers (deposits) to store luggage, information office, parcel service, bathrooms and showers, ATMs and Wi-Fi. Leaving the terminal it is possible to take taxis.
We offer you some tips if you plan to travel to Mendoza:
- The area with the most "nightlife" is usually considered Güemes, Nueva Córdoba and the Barrio General Paz
- If you have enough time, we also recommend visiting Villa Carlos Paz and Villa General Belgrano
- You cannot miss visiting the Cathedral of the City and the Old Town Hall
- The Jesuit Apple is also a must, as is the University of Córdoba
- Remember that there are free museums on Wednesdays!
- If you have enough time, La Cumbrecita and Alta Gracia are also highly recommended
The telephone number of the terminal is: +54 351 421-2472, and its address is Bv. Juan Domingo Perón 12.