Are you looking for bus tickets from Buenos Aires to Las Grutas round-trip? With TicketOnline you can search through the main Argentinian bus companies. You will be able to buy online at the best prices available, your bus tickets to Las Grutas and to choose the time at the lowest price. The purchase is absolutely secure and reliable, and we guarantee you the best prices on bus tickets from Buenos Aires by bus, to Las Grutas. You can buy your ticket at the top of this page Thank you for choosing TicketOnline.
Information about Buenos Aires:
In this section you can find tickets to Las Grutas, from Buenos Aires.
The City of Buenos Aires, also called CABA (or Autonomous City of Buenos Aires), is, by far, the most visited city in the country. It also has the Bus Terminal from where more buses leave and arrive more throughout Argentina, the Retiro Bus Terminal Station, although it has other terminals such as Liniers Terminal, Morón Terminal, Saaverda Bridge and San Just to name some of the busiest.
If you plan to travel to Buenos Aires by bus, some points you can not miss are: La Boca, Plaza Francia, Avenida de Mayo, Recoleta, the Metropolitan Cathedral, Basilica of the Blessed Sacrament, football stadiums such as "The Monumental" or "La Bombonera", Puerto Madero, San Telmo, and many other points of interest, is a city with many activities and points of interest to travel.
On this same page you can buy your tickets online, with the option of paying by credit card and in installments.
It is possible to travel with the long distance micro companies: Andesmar, Don Otto and Vía Bariloche, among other companies.
Tips on the Retiro Bus Terminal, Buenos Aires:
The Retirement Terminal is located around 300 meters from the Retiro Railway Station. Buses depart from the Terminal with destinations to almost all Argentine provinces and to numerous neighboring countries in Argentina.
The Terminal has about 390 meters and 3 different levels. The first level of the Terminal (ground floor) is where the parcel services, parking (parking) and other services are located. The second level is where the long-distance buses leave, where the departure and arrival platforms are located, also at this level are the commercial premises. The third and last floor is where the ticket offices to buy tickets and the bank are located.
Some more information about the Retirement Terminal: the number of reports from the Terminal is +54 11 4310-0700, the email is firstname.lastname@example.org
We give you some tips if you plan to travel to Buenos Aires:
- You must visit the most emblematic neighborhoods of the city: La Boca, San Telmo, Palermo, Puerto Madero, Belgrano
- Don't forget to visit the Art Museum
- Remember that Buenos Aires is a very large city, and like every large Latin American city, it has somewhat high levels of insecurity. Do not neglect your belongings, or walk through non-tourist areas at night!
- It is ideal to travel during Easter, as there is not so much crowding, but still, there is a gastronomic and tourist offer
- Some other safety recommendations are: do not change money on the street, pay with change in taxis
- Remember that there are buses / microphones 24 hours a day, and the metro / subway stations close at around 10:30 p.m.
- We recommend not taking taxis in the street, better order it by phone, to make sure it is not a fake one
- Remember that the size of the City is really immense, and we recommend walking it, so take good shoes to explore this beautiful city
- We recommend, if possible, visiting the neighborhood of La Boca, and the stadiums of the most popular football teams in Argentina, River Plate and Boca Juniors, if you can witness a "classic" (match between Boca vs River) it would be ideal
- Some emblematic sites of the City that we recommend to visit are: Cafe Tortoni, Botanical Garden, Los Bosques de Palermo, Caminito, Avenida 9 de Julio (and the Obelisk)
Information about Las Grutas:
Las Grutas is an Argentine city, located within the Province of Río Negro. The city is located east of the province, while the province, in turn, is located in the south of the country, in the Patagonia region of Argentina. It is a small city, it has just under 5,000 inhabitants. The City of Las Grutas is located about 200 kilometers from the capital of the province, the city of Viedma.
Las Grutas is the seaside resort par excellence, if we talk about the Patagonian region of Argentina, because, although due to its location it seems unbelievable, it has warm waters, which makes the location very attractive. Some of the most visited points when traveling to Las Grutas are: Piedras Coloradas Beach, Footprints in the Patagonian Steppe, Hotel and Casino del Río and Islote Lobos.
In addition to this, it is also usual to carry out activities such as: bird watching and marine fauna, diving (which can be done all year, due to the temperature of the waters) and discover the natural attractions offered by the Argentine Patagonia region.
Some locations near Las Grutas are: San Antonio Este, Sierra Grande, Valcheta, Gral. Conesa, Viedma, Puerto Madryn, Trelew, Neuquén and Playa Unión, among many other locations.
Some recommendations if you plan to travel to Las Grutas:
- From Viedma it is possible to visit other similar and not-so-known locations on the Black River coast
- A place not well known and we recommend visiting, is the San Antonio Bay Nature Reserve
- If you can, take advantage of traveling in February, as the Blue Gulf National Festival is celebrated
- It is possible to watch whales, dolphins and sea lions
- The residents of Las Grutas always recommend caution with the pools and tides of the beaches on the outskirts, since the tide rises too much and many times cars are submerged
Las Grutas have a Bus Terminal located in Banco Lobos and Colectora. Some of the most requested micro companies in the Las Grutas Terminal are: Andesmar, Ceferino, Don Otto, El Valle and Fredes, among other companies.
Here you can find information about the Las Grutas Bus Terminal.