Are you looking for bus tickets from Las Grutas to Río Cuarto round-trip? With TicketOnline you can search through the main Argentinian bus companies. You will be able to buy online at the best prices available, your bus tickets to Río Cuarto and to choose the time at the lowest price. The purchase is absolutely secure and reliable, and we guarantee you the best prices on bus tickets from Las Grutas by bus, to Río Cuarto. You can buy your ticket at the top of this page Thank you for choosing TicketOnline.
Information about Las Grutas:
Las Grutas is an Argentine city, located within the Province of Río Negro. The city is located east of the province, while the province, in turn, is located in the south of the country, in the Patagonia region of Argentina. It is a small city, it has just under 5,000 inhabitants. The City of Las Grutas is located about 200 kilometers from the capital of the province, the city of Viedma.
Las Grutas is the seaside resort par excellence, if we talk about the Patagonian region of Argentina, because, although due to its location it seems unbelievable, it has warm waters, which makes the location very attractive. Some of the most visited points when traveling to Las Grutas are: Piedras Coloradas Beach, Footprints in the Patagonian Steppe, Hotel and Casino del Río and Islote Lobos.
In addition to this, it is also usual to carry out activities such as: bird watching and marine fauna, diving (which can be done all year, due to the temperature of the waters) and discover the natural attractions offered by the Argentine Patagonia region.
Some locations near Las Grutas are: San Antonio Este, Sierra Grande, Valcheta, Gral. Conesa, Viedma, Puerto Madryn, Trelew, Neuquén and Playa Unión, among many other locations.
Some recommendations if you plan to travel to Las Grutas:
- From Viedma it is possible to visit other similar and not-so-known locations on the Black River coast
- A place not well known and we recommend visiting, is the San Antonio Bay Nature Reserve
- If you can, take advantage of traveling in February, as the Blue Gulf National Festival is celebrated
- It is possible to watch whales, dolphins and sea lions
- The residents of Las Grutas always recommend caution with the pools and tides of the beaches on the outskirts, since the tide rises too much and many times cars are submerged
Las Grutas have a Bus Terminal located in Banco Lobos and Colectora. Some of the most requested micro companies in the Las Grutas Terminal are: Andesmar, Ceferino, Don Otto, El Valle and Fredes, among other companies.
Here you can find information about the Las Grutas Bus Terminal.
Information about Río Cuarto:
The City of Río Cuarto, or by its official name, Ciudad de la Concepción del Río Cuarto, is an Argentine city located within the Province of Córdoba, which has about 150,000 inhabitants. The city is located in the center of the Province of Córdoba, near the border with the Province of San Luis. It is a city specially chosen for its beauty, by different travelers, mostly from Argentina.
Some towns near Río Cuarto are: Villa Dolores, Carlos Paz, La Falda, the City of Córdoba, Villa María, Bell Ville, Marcos Juárez, Venado Tuerto, Laboulaye, Huinca Renanco, Vicuña Mackenna, Villa Mercedes, La Toma, and La San Luis City, among many other locations.
Although it is not a large city, it has a large number of visitors and travelers. Some of the most important and popular points when traveling to Río Cuarto are: the Cathedral Church of the Immaculate Conception Parish, Sarmiento Park, Julio Argentino Roca Square, the Rail Museum and the Parque Sobremonte Walk, among many other points of interest .
The city has a terminal located in the center of the city, on Arroyo Piedras Buenas and Río Colorado streets. Some of the most requested companies in Río Cuarto are: El Cóndor, El Rápido, Cata Internacional, Andesmar, San Juan Mar Del Plata, and Eclipse, among many other companies.
We give you some tips if you plan to travel to Río Cuarto:
- Although it is not a large city, it has enough nightlife
- A good idea to take a general look at the city is to take the City Tour
- Some points often forgotten in Río Cuarto, but which we recommend are: The Regional Historical Museum, Museum of Fine Arts, Sarmiento Park, The Municipal Spa
- Remember to ask the locals, what points of interest do they recommend
- If you have enough days, we recommend you visit some other Cordoba towns near Río Cuarto
It is possible to make the journey with bus companies such as: Chevallier, Expreso del Oeste and Sierras Cordobesas.