Are you looking for bus tickets from Río Gallegos to Las Grutas round-trip? With TicketOnline you can search through the main Argentinian bus companies. You will be able to buy online at the best prices available, your bus tickets to Las Grutas and to choose the time at the lowest price. The purchase is absolutely secure and reliable, and we guarantee you the best prices on bus tickets from Río Gallegos by bus, to Las Grutas. You can buy your ticket at the top of this page Thank you for choosing TicketOnline.
Information about Río Gallegos:
Río Gallegos is an Argentinian city, it is located within the Province of Santa Cruz. Río Gallegos is the capital and most populated locality in the province.
Geographically, Río Gallegos is located in southeast Argentina, in the Patagonia region, and currently it has a population of around 100,000 inhabitants.
Although it does not stand out, especially in the tourism area, Río Gallegos has an annual number of visitors that has been increasing for the last few years, according to the most recent statistics. Some of the most visited points of interest are: Laguna Azul, Museo de Los Pioneros, Barco Hundido Marjory Glen, Cabo Vírgenes, Costanera Angel Sureda and Plaza San Martín, among many other local landmarks.
Río Gallegos is very close to other localities such as: El Calafate, El Chaltén, La Leóna, Puerto Santa Cruz, Puerto San Julián, San Gregorio and Primavera (these last two mentioned cities are Chilean).
The buses from Rio Gallegos leave every day to Buenos Aires. In TicketOnline you can find the best schedule in the best company, choosing the most convenient price for your ticket.
Information about Las Grutas:
In this section you can find tickets to Las Grutas, from Buenos Aires.
The City of Buenos Aires, also called CABA (or Autonomous City of Buenos Aires), is, by far, the most visited city in the country. It also has the Bus Terminal from where more buses leave and arrive more throughout Argentina, the Retiro Bus Terminal Station, although it has other terminals such as Liniers Terminal, Morón Terminal, Saaverda Bridge and San Just to name some of the busiest.
If you plan to travel to Buenos Aires by bus, some points you can not miss are: La Boca, Plaza Francia, Avenida de Mayo, Recoleta, the Metropolitan Cathedral, Basilica of the Blessed Sacrament, football stadiums such as "The Monumental" or "La Bombonera", Puerto Madero, San Telmo, and many other points of interest, is a city with many activities and points of interest to travel.
On this same page you can buy your tickets online, with the option of paying by credit card and in installments.
It is possible to travel with the long distance micro companies: Andesmar, Don Otto and Vía Bariloche, among other companies.
Tips on the Retiro Bus Terminal, Buenos Aires:
The Retirement Terminal is located around 300 meters from the Retiro Railway Station. Buses depart from the Terminal with destinations to almost all Argentine provinces and to numerous neighboring countries in Argentina.
The Terminal has about 390 meters and 3 different levels. The first level of the Terminal (ground floor) is where the parcel services, parking (parking) and other services are located. The second level is where the long-distance buses leave, where the departure and arrival platforms are located, also at this level are the commercial premises. The third and last floor is where the ticket offices to buy tickets and the bank are located.
Some more information about the Retirement Terminal: the number of reports from the Terminal is +54 11 4310-0700, the email is email@example.com
We give you some tips if you plan to travel to Buenos Aires:
- You must visit the most emblematic neighborhoods of the city: La Boca, San Telmo, Palermo, Puerto Madero, Belgrano
- Don't forget to visit the Art Museum
- Remember that Buenos Aires is a very large city, and like every large Latin American city, it has somewhat high levels of insecurity. Do not neglect your belongings, or walk through non-tourist areas at night!
- It is ideal to travel during Easter, as there is not so much crowding, but still, there is a gastronomic and tourist offer
- Some other safety recommendations are: do not change money on the street, pay with change in taxis
- Remember that there are buses / microphones 24 hours a day, and the metro / subway stations close at around 10:30 p.m.
- We recommend not taking taxis in the street, better order it by phone, to make sure it is not a fake one
- Remember that the size of the City is really immense, and we recommend walking it, so take good shoes to explore this beautiful city
- We recommend, if possible, visiting the neighborhood of La Boca, and the stadiums of the most popular football teams in Argentina, River Plate and Boca Juniors, if you can witness a "classic" (match between Boca vs River) it would be ideal
- Some emblematic sites of the City that we recommend to visit are: Cafe Tortoni, Botanical Garden, Los Bosques de Palermo, Caminito, Avenida 9 de Julio (and the Obelisk)